Throughout his career, José fought a tireless battle against cancer. A transformational leader, and a scientific founder of Tango, José was uniquely insightful and passionate, inspiring those around him to constantly push for better treatments for people with cancer. His life’s work, memorialized in the documentary José Baselga: Cancer's Fiercest Opponent (premiering March 2022) lives on at Tango and we are proud to be part of his legacy.
We are leaders in drug discovery, cancer biology, functional genomics and translational medicine pursuing the bold goal of tackling the genetic complexity of cancer. We are focused on drivers of cancer not targeted by current drugs as we seek to address a large unmet need for people with cancer.
- Barbara Weber, MDChief Executive Officer
- Alan Huang, PhDChief Scientific Officer
- Daniella BeckmanChief Financial Officer
- Adam Crystal, MD, PhDPresident, Research & Development
- Heather DiBenedetto, MS, RACDevelopment Operations
- Charles Davis, PhDClinical Pharmacology
- Doug Barry, JDGeneral Counsel
- John (J.R.) Ross, MS, MHRIRHuman Resources
- Michael Palmieri, PhDCMC & Quality